Graphology Report for Interview Candidates
Experience Enhanced Hiring Decisions with Handwriting Analysis
Unlock the power of handwriting analysis to ensure you’re making the right choice before bringing new talent into your team. Save valuable time and resources by avoiding the need for repeated hiring processes.
Our service provides in-depth analysis for a single handwriting submission from your chosen candidate.
Perfect for when you’ve identified that standout interview candidate and want to gain valuable insights into their personality before extending that job offer.
Why Is This Important?
- Human Resource Management: Within the realm of professional assessment, handwriting analysis emerges as a valuable tool for evaluating interview candidates’ alignment with organizational culture, communication dynamics, and desired leadership qualities.
- Leadership Insight: Employers and interviewers can leverage graphology reports to gain insights into not only the candidates’ personalities and work styles but also their potential fit within the team. This understanding facilitates the enhancement of communication effectiveness, leadership skills, and collaboration among team members.
- Personal Growth: Candidates themselves can benefit from graphology reports, gaining awareness of their communication and leadership strengths and areas for improvement. Armed with this knowledge, they can tailor their professional development efforts for more targeted and impactful growth.
Handwriting Submission Made Simple
For this report, you only need your candidate to :
- Write on blank A4 paper without any lines
- Write at least an essay until 3/4 page of paper
- Use a ballpoint pen
- Write an essay, for example “About myself”
- End the essay with signature and full name
Use ordinary A4 paper of 70 gsm or 80 gsm. Avoid using fountain pens or signature pens. This will make it difficult to assess the size of the writing.
For writing, the content of the essay is free. Write whatever comes to mind, unrestricted as long as what is written is from the candidate. Do not rewrite any excerpts from any magazines or newspapers.
Finally, scan or take a high-resolution photo of the document for accurate analysis.
Confirmation Made Easy